MasterChafe.Com - All rights reserved. Original properties copyright of their respective owners. Ya hear?

 
Web MasterChafe
AceGamez


Touch Dic - The Most Hands on DS Game Yet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



First of all, this isn't a post to make fun of the name. It could use some work though...

But I really like the idea of this. I usually take my DS with me when I go places where I'll have some free time, god knows my pockets are deep enough - how handy would it be to have a dictionary with me at the same time? This version is a Korean-English brand, and there's Japanese-English dictionaries out there as well, but I wouldn't mind just a plain ol' english dictionary/thesaurus to carry around in my DS, especially when I'm sitting around with my notepad.


There are 2 responses to Touch Dic - The Most Hands on DS Game Yet

 

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    GENIOUS!

    Although something tells me we're going to get a slew of spong eque news posts over the next few weeks:

    Touch our Dic!
    Nintendo asks us to Touch Dic
    Will you Touch Dic?
    Its good to Touch Dic

    Anything is possible in the world of sleezy games journalism...

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sort of like my headline actually, lol.

    But I do love the idea, shame we'll never see it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

 


Contact us NOW!

chafeadmin@masterchafe.com

Review Section   The image “http://www.acegamez.co.uk/images/consoles/psp.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6889/gameoveryeah2copy4iv.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



Support the Chafe


Add to Google

Add RSS Feed

 

Previous posts

 

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

 

  • web stats analysis
  •