MasterChafe.Com - All rights reserved. Original properties copyright of their respective owners. Ya hear?

 
Web MasterChafe
AceGamez


DSlite Navy Impressions. Loads of pictures inside!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ho ho! It arrived yesterday, any guesses as to how I spent my night?



Good old Lik-Sang got my DSlite to my in no more than a mere three days with DHL Shipping. The machine itself is perfect. No stuck pixels, no problems charging in the UK thanks to a USB Charger sold at the same place - and the build quality is superb - no slack-Alice-hinges.



Even though the machine looks a rather attractive blue here, in poor lighting conditions, the DSlite actually looks black. If you're holding out for a black DSlite, then Navy is the closest thing available. A DS that changes colour in different lighting conditions. Who'd have thought it?



To say the DSlite oozes quality is an understatement. It's a joy to hold, a joy to look at, and a joy to show off. Especially in the grass...



The four brightness levels are a godsend. The brightest option can surpass the PSP's high level of light, even in the sun, the DSlite's screen doesn't really wash out at all. Pictured is brightness level two.



I can't complain with my Navy. Well, I suppose I can. It does show finger prints on the back of the unit, but inside, there's no glossy finish, so no finger prints on the buttons, which more than makes up for the grease-magnet gloss on the outside. Still, PSP owners should be used to seeing their thumb marks on their machines. Lik-Sang was fantastic. They bundled in instructions on how to turn the unit into English - which is a life saver, as I would never have figured it out on my own. I suggest you buy one right now, from there, here. Click my pictures for enlargements - and ask me any questions below using the comment box. I'll get back to you ASAP!

The DSlite has restored once again my faith in Nintendo. After the Wii ordeal, and all.





There are 10 responses to DSlite Navy Impressions. Loads of pictures inside!

 

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Lovely pictures. Almost makes me wanna import

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Why don't you? The price it costs you to get one over here will probably be the price it'll cost when it comes out in the UK anyway.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Very nice! :D I just had mine shipped out last night. Crystal White, its gunna rock! The navy looks way better than i expected from your photos, good job! now i must go wait for my DS Lite to arrive :P.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Superb - hope you like it as much I as do :)

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    And as much as me!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yesss my crystal white system is in the mail even as I type this!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    im not buying a ds lite in the US unless they have it in navy!!!!!!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hardcore sex

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Seriously? Where?

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    very nice pictures!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

 


Contact us NOW!

chafeadmin@masterchafe.com

Review Section   The image “http://www.acegamez.co.uk/images/consoles/psp.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6889/gameoveryeah2copy4iv.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



Support the Chafe


Add to Google

Add RSS Feed

 

Previous posts

 

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

 

  • web stats analysis
  •